Presenting The ePianist
TAKE YOUR PIANO PLAYING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Let’s Work Together!
After over 20 years of public teaching, Daniel has addressed a common list of questions and concerns:
- How to reduce performance anxiety and promote relaxation
- How to promote a creative, productive learning environment
- How to identify your distinct learning style and stay motivated
- How to master all related components of piano technique
- How to develop your own instinctive musicality
- How to improve mind/body coordination
- … and much more!
“With Daniel on your side the scores instantly turn into music and a whole orchestra appears behind the 88 keys of your piano.”
“I especially appreciate your explanations and analysis of the respective pieces. Also your broad knowledge of anecdotes and background stories are very impressive!”
“I admire your amazing and inspiring gifts as a teacher, particularly how you make music come alive.”
- FREE Quizzes, Reports and Progress Bars
- Access to a limited number of tutorials
- Exclusive discounts on ePianist products
- 24/7 Access
ALLEGRO Plan (Coming Soon!)
- LIVE sessions with Daniel TWICE a month
- Access to all tutorials including PREMIUM content
- Priority customer support
- 24/7 Access
A bright and charismatic speaker, Daniel has also lectured and given public masterclasses at distinguished universities and organizations throughout the world, including the University of Toronto, University of Ottawa and the Aaron Copland School of Music in New York.
During the Covid-19 crisis, Daniel’s virtual live streaming project from home made waves internationally, reaching over half a million viewers. The livestreams have been endorsed by Fazioli Pianoforte and featured on NPR Radio, Classical FM, Ludwig Van Toronto and BBC Music Magazine playlists.